الثلاثاء، 8 مارس 2011

The Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation




All the following citations are by Rick Joyner, in his book When God Walked the Earth.[1] As I find these words very insightful and inspiring for this time, I’m sharing it with u, praying for all of us that the Father of the glory may give us the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation…
Heavenly Father, open our eyes to know your ways these days, open our ears to listen to your words and discern your voice, give us divine strength to follow you in all of your ways.

·     We should see more clearly with our spiritual eyes, the “eyes of our heart,” than we do with our natural eyes. True Christianity is supernatural because we are called to worship God who is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. (p.15)
·    My prayer for you is… to have faith to begin to see, to have the eyes of your heart opened, and to begin to live the kind of supernatural life you have been called to live. Some are entering now. Many others will follow, and by them earth is about to be invaded again by heaven. (p.20)
·    The “real world” is the spiritual realm, not the earthly. This realm is called but “a shadow” of the spiritual in the Scriptures, and that is indeed what it is. (p.10)
·    The true Christian life is a supernatural life… like it or not, believe it or not, all who continue to pursue God through Jesus Christ will grow to be more at home in the spiritual realm than the natural earthly realm. (p.9,10)
·    As we proceed toward the end of this age, this bridge between the heavenly and natural realms will be found by more and more people, and the supernatural will become more and more natural to all who believe in Him. However, our goal is not to just live in the supernatural, but to live in Him. (p.7)
Please, write me, if you have any prayer request connected to these words.. This is my heart to be in unity with you in prayer for this purpose during this season.
you can write your prayer request in the place of comments or send me on:

Tharwat Maher

[1] Rick Joyner, When God Walked the Earth. (Morning Star Publications: Fort Mill, 2007).

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. I'm His son, I need this prayer very much

    ردحذف
  2. yes I'm longing to live this life
    pls pray for me

    koki Ageeb

    ردحذف
  3. For the whole last month, I feel that the key is the "longing". The Lord planted this English word "longing" inside my heart... it's amazing that you used the same word... I pray with you for more and more longing, discernment, looking for HIM... deeper relation with the HOLY SPIRIT, our COMFORTER

    ردحذف
  4. Halleluiah
    I supposed to use a different word but i deleted it & searched for this word (longing) to express me more :))

    Koki Ageeb

    ردحذف